Magnetic Therapy: User Testimonial - Jim F.

This is a magnetic therapy testimonial submitted by Jim F.:

To be honest, in the beginning, I was as skeptical as anyone else about magnet therapy. How could a magnetic bracelet or other piece of jewelry fix my problems with chronic tennis elbow?  I played over 30 rounds of golf this year, and haven't had one game where I didn't experience constant pain. But, I figured, there was nothing to lose, and the worst that could happen is that I wear a pretty cool looking bracelet. I was playing in a four day tournament.  After the third day, I was suffering with so much pain, I could barely swing the club, so I tried wearing the magnetic bracelet I bought the night before the fourth round. The next day, which should have probably been my worst day, I played the entire round without feeling any pain. It seemed pretty amazing, but I was still skeptical, and thought it might be a coincidence, or it could have been merely a psycho-somatic effect. However, the day after the tournament ended was the proof. I had gone to the gym to workout and did some dumbell flies, which had always resulted in severe pain when I had done them before, and my range-of-motion was always severely limited in the arm I had tennis elbow in. To my astonishment I didn't feel an iota of pain and was able to lift my max, which I hadn't be able to do for many months. Since then, I haven't been able to think of a single reason for this dramatic change.  The only thing that was different was the magnetic bracelet I was using. I honestly don't understand the science of how or why this product works.  All I do know is that it has worked wonders for me.

Jim F.
British Columbia, Canada

Source: Direct Connect Magnetics.

Labels: ,